- Parrotheads, Unite! The band Parrot Beach will perform a tonight at the Rahway Train Station Plaza at the intersection of Irving Street and Milton Avenue at 7 pm. The event is the first in a series of activities hosted by the Downtown Rahway and the Rahway Arts District that will take place the "First Thursday" of each month throughout the coming months.
- Rollo the Rhino is his first birthday at the tonight from 6 to 9 pm. Donate a new, unopened children's toy and birthday card, and get free admission to the roller skating rink. For more info, call 732-596-4103.
- Hurry up and 'Rejuvenate.' The exhibition on ends tomorrow. Gallery hours are 11 am to 4 pm. For more info, call 732-634-0413.
- "Beginning E-mail", a , is being offered at the tonight at 7 pm. Students will use a free web-based service, such as Yahoo or Hotmail, to learn the basics of using email, and how to check for, compose, send, and reply to messages. Students must be able to use a mouse and have basic Internet experience. A $5 nonrefundable registration fee is required. For more info and to register, call 732-634-4450 x 7120.
- Check out the Doo Wop Classic Car Show behind the Union County Performing Arts Center on Irving Street in Rahway. The runs from 5 to 9 pm. For more info and rain dates, call the Arts Hotline at 732-827-2084.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something