- Join a garden club. The Royal Garden Club by the Bay in Perth Amboy to help maintain 10 city gardens. Stop by the club's monthly meeting tonight at 7:30 pm at St. Peter's Episcopal Church on the corner of Rector and Gordon Streets. New members are welcome. For more info, call 732-826-1690.
- It's All Souls Day. offered by the Diocese of Metuchen at 9 am at the Mausoleum Chapel of Resurrection Burial Park in Piscataway. Bishop Paul G. Bootkoski will be the celebrant. Rev. Msgr. William Benwell, Vicar General, will be officiating at a simultaneous mass at 9 am on the grounds of Holy Cross Burial Park, Cranbury Road in East Brunswick. For more info, call 732-463-1424.
- Discover dinosaurs. Families are invited to for the evening tonight at the Trailside Nature & Science Center’s program, “Discover Dinosaurs.” This hour-long fun and educational program begins at 6 pm and is recommended for children ages 4-5 with an adult. The fee is $6 per person for Union County residents and $7 for out-of-county participants. Pre-registration is required. For more info, call 908-789-3670.
- Check out a support group. This one is for . It's held at the Robert Wood Johnson Rahway Fitness and Wellness Center tonight at 7:45 pm in Scotch Plains. For more info, call 732-499-6193.
- Visit an art exhibition at Middlesex County College. ": Gendered Visions of the Caribbean and its Diasporas,” continues at the college's Studio Theatre Gallery through Nov. 8. The gallery is open weekdays from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more info, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-906-2589.