If Godiva chocolate and a weekend stay at a resort are out of your price range, here are some ideas for a nice, budget-friendly Valentine’s Day with your date.
- Cook your own dinner with ingredients from Wegmans or ShopRite.
- Have dinner and see a movie at the same time at AMC Dine-In Theatre at Menlo Park Mall.
- Have dinner at Applebee's. They're having a "2 for $20" special, and it's for the entire weekend.
- Enjoy a musical night out at Shannon Rose Irish Pub in Woodbridge.
- Don't forget sampling new beers at Woodbridge's very own brew pub, J.J. Bitting's on Main Street (great food there, too.)
TELL US: What are some of your cost-friendly Valentine's Day gift ideas? Share in the comments below.