- Learn to network via social media. Need to learn more about social networking? Attend a workshop tongith at 7 pm at the . The help guide computer users on the basics of Facebook and Twitter as well as assist participants in setting up accounts. The class runs two hours. Registration is required and there is a $5 non-refundable fee. For more info, call 732-634-4450, extension 7120.
- Fun programs for seniors are available through the , YMCA and . Seniors can for many exciting activities such as Wii video games, Mah Jongg, Zumba dance classes, craft workshops and yoga sessions. There are also computer-related classes and Tai Chi painting classes. For more info, call the YMCA at 732-596-4170 or Evergreen Senior Center at 732-726-6261.
- Get some care for the caregiver. A to give voice to caregivers of the ill and infirm meets at Robert Wood Johnson Fitness Facility in Scotch Plains tonight from 6 pm to 7:15 pm. For more information or to register for the group, call 732-499-6193. (Please note that group membership may be limited.)
- it's not too late to join a garden club. The Royal Garden Club by the Bay in Perth Amboy to help maintain 10 city gardens. Stop by the club's monthly meeting tonight at 7:30 pm at St. Peter's Episcopal Church on the corner of Rector and Gordon Streets. New members are welcome. For more info, call 732-826-1690.
- Got the munchies? Satiate yourself at Woodbridge Center with a variety of food discounts and freebies. Click for more info.
UPDATE: Massive Brush Fire Rages In Berkeley,…
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something