- See the Masters of Illusion. Based on the award-winning television series, "Masters of Illusion" features , comedic magicians, daring escape artists, tigers, exotic birds, beautiful dancers, and a cast of 25. Audience members will become part of the act as they are called on stage to assist with the illusions. The show starts at 8 pm at the State Theatre in New Brunswick. Tickets start at $22. For more info, call 732-246-7469.
- Enjoy "The Beggars Opera." The Mason Gross School of Rutgers in New Brunswick hosts a by the Opera Institute of "The Beggars Opera" tonight at 8 pm. It takes place at 85 George St. Tickets are $10 general admission, $5 for students. For more info, call 732-932-7511.
- And down the street...at the Crossroads Theatre, see "Aftermath", the in the six years since the Iraqi war began. The play had a sold out, extended run at New York Theater Workshop. Tickets are $25. For more info, call 732-246-7469.
- Admission is free at Avenel St. School's Vendor Night tonight from 6 to 9 pm. A variety of vendors will sell their wares, while there will also be a 50/50 and door prizes. All proceeds benefit the school, and admission is free.
- Get in on the ground floor. Get taken early at Woodbridge Center through Dec. 24. Photo packages start at $22.99. For more info, visit the shopping center website at http://www.woodbridgecenter.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something