- Attend a book signing and lecture at the Pines Manor in Edison today at 6:30 pm. will discuss her book "Three Little Words," a book describing the writer's journey through foster care. Proceeds from the event will benefit Children's Aid and Family Services and the PGA Tour Wives Association. For more information, call 732-287-2222.
- The Perth Amboy Free Public Library is hosting today at 196 Jefferson Street, Perth Amboy. A bag of books can be purchased for $5.00. Library hours are 9:30 am to 8 pm. For more info, call 732-826-2600.
- The Woodbridge Council tonight at 7 pm at in the council chambers. For more info, call 732-602-6053.
- Fifth to eighth grade Middlesex County students can attend , a summer day program sponsored by the Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Middlesex County. The event will take place in the Earch Center building located in Davidson Mill Pond Park on Riva Avenue in South Brunswick. The cost is $110 and includes program materials, a peanut-free snack, and beverages. For more info, call 732-398-5261.
- Kids can enjoy free back-to-school at in Avenel from 4 to 7 pm. For more info and to register, call 800-679-6095.