How to keep entertained and busy on a wet summer day.
- The 'Dog Days of Summer Bike Night' is being sponsored by Liberty Harley-Davidson tonight from 5 to 9:30 pm at 12 W. Milton Ave. to the fundraiser on your bike. Free hots will be served, and beer will be sold. All proceeds benefit the Union County Performing Arts Center. For more info, call UCPAC at 732-499-0441 or Liberty Harley-Davidson at 732-381-2400.
- Join in a free Kickboxing Class. in Avenel is holding a on kickboxing today at 8:20 pm. Call 1-800-679-6095 to reserve a space.
- Discover "Working Windows" today at the . They are offering a at 2 pm for computer newcomers to learn how to work their way around Windows operating systems. A prerequisite for this class is some skill with using a computer mouse. A $5 nonrefundable registration fee is required. For more info and to register, call 732-634-4450 x 7120.
- BodyScapes 2011, a unique exhibit at the , continues through August 21. The features professional life model drawings by the Barron Life Drawing Group. Exhibit hours are Monday through Friday, 11 am to 4 pm, and weekends, 2 pm to 4 pm. For more info, call 732-634-0413.
- Basketball clinics begin in Perth Amboy. Bring your four to six year old boy or girl to E.J. Patten Elementary School at 500 Charles St. to participate in some . The free clinic is on Monday night from 6 pm to 8 pm. For more info, call 732-826-1690, ext. 4305.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now