Next week is the moment spa insiders wait the entire year for: it's 'Wellness Week,' and what it means is huge discounts on local spa services - either 50 percent off or $50 per service - so you can release your inner diva.
In the Woodbridge area, is participating in the nationwide movement which runs from Monday, March 19 to Sunday, March 25.
Wellness Week gathers hundreds of spas, fitness centers, yoga practitioners, Pilates studios, restaurants, and other businesses to offer discounts and promote healthful living during the week-long event.
Throughout the week, Vito Mazza Salon & Spa will offer the following treatments for $50 each:
- 50 Minute Hydrating Seaweed Facial
- 50 Minute Peppermint Sea Twist Toning Treatment
- 50 Minute Aromatherapy Massage
- Moroccan Hair Mask with Haircut
Some of the Wellness Week events at Vito Mazza include:
- Tuesday March 20, 7 pm: Rich Mele will host “Solutions for Fuller, Thicker Hair” and demonstrate various options for women to achieve healthier hair.
- Wednesday, March 21, 7 pm: Nutritionist Karen Marino will host 'Healthier Eating-Healthier You,' a discussion on how simple lifestyle changes can help with weight loss, stabilize blood sugar, and enable the enjoyment of foods.
To reserve a Wellness Week appointment at Vito Mazza, call 732-636-0119. Reservations for services and classes are first come, first serve, and space is limited.