Love the ? Here's your chance to try one of their very best recipes at home for a cozy Valentine's Day dinner.
Kate’s Wild Haddock with Feta and Artichokes
Active time 45 mins
Start to Finish 100 mins
Haddock Breading Procedure
1 qt. Bread Crumbs
½ cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
1 cup Powdered Parmesan Cheese
¼ cup Fresh Chopped Garlic
1 tbs. Salt
1 tsp. Black Pepper
4 – 8oz. Fresh Haddock Filets
8 oz. Unsalted Butter (about 2 sticks)
1. Mix bread crumbs, parsley, powdered parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper very well and place in freezer until ready to use.
2. Slowly melt butter in a small skillet. Let melted butter cool to room temperature. Brush butter heavily and entirely over each haddock filet.
3. Remove breading from freezer and pour 1 cup into a wide pan. Gently roll haddock in breading covering entire fish. Repeat as necessary.
4. Place breaded haddock in a flat pan lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator for one hour.
Lemon Basil Artichoke Butter Sauce
1 tbs. Fresh, Chopped Garlic
1 tbs. Fresh, Chopped Shallots
2 tbs. White Wine (preferably Chablis)
3 tbs. Fresh Lemon Juice
½ lb. Cold Unsalted Butter
1 pinch Salt
12 Artichoke Hearts
1 tsp. Fresh Basil (cut into strips)
1. Place all lemon butter sauce ingredients into a sauce pan on low heat. Reduce ingredients by half. Once sauce has reduced, add artichoke hearts and fresh basil.
2. Slowly add butter (in ¼ inch squares) and continually swirl with a wire whip on low heat. Temperature should be maintained at 110 degrees Fahrenheit before serving.
3. Sauce should be creamy and smooth.
Kate's Haddock Cooking Procedure
1 bag Oak Wood Chips
1. Add oak wood chips to grill. Heat grill to medium heat. It is important that grill is not overheated.
2. Oil grill and gently place haddock. Cook until haddock reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit (about 6 minutes on each side).
3. Place all grilled haddock onto a large platter.
4. Top the haddock with lemon basil artichoke lemon butter sauce. Serve hot.