- Phil Provance is on the agenda at PoetsWednesday tonight at 8 pm at the . A procedes the reading at 7 pm. For more info, contact Deborah C. LaVeglia, Poetry Director at 908-272-3141.
- This is a great place for a weekend family trek. Macculloch Hall Historical Museum and the New Jersey Civil War Sesquicentennial Committee are collaborating to produce “." The exhibition, which runs through July 1, 2012, features a unique perspective on the Civil War, focusing on New Jersey soldiers and their stories. The two organizations are using their expertise and connections to private and institutional collections to bring together an unprecedented amount of memorabilia describing the experience of New Jersey and her soldiers in the Civil War. Tours are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm. Admission is $6 for adults and $5 for seniors. Students 12 years and under and museum members are free. For more info, call 973-538-2404.
- Don't forget pictures with Santa. It's being at during mall hours through Dec. 24. For more information, visit the shopping center website.
- There's still time to register for Registration is now open for classes for adults, teens (ages 12-16), and children (ages 7–11) at Arts Guild New Jersey in Rahway. Classes begin the week of Jan. 14 and include an entire litany of new offerings. For complete course descriptions and class schedules, access the online course catalog at www.agnj.org (Art Classes page) or call 732-381-7511 for more info.
- Food donations are still needed. Drop off at the , as part of the "We Feed Woodbridge" program that helps replenish and stock the township's 11 food banks.