Women of all ages should care about their health. The will be sponsoring a free Health & Fitness Day, in honor of National Women's Health and Fitness Day, for women in the township.
The events take place on Tuesday, September 25, from 11 am to 3 pm at the at 2 George Frederick Plaza, near the . The festivities will include a light brunch.
Attendees can partake in various activities including:
- Learn about health issues specific to women
- Take time for regular physical activity
- Discover stress management techniques
- See fitness demonstrations
- Engage in health screenings
- Find out about personal safety tips, and more.
For more information, call 732-855-0600, ext. 5024.