The 4th Annual International Dance Festival returns to Woodbridge on Sunday, March 4, from 2 pm to 4 pm.
Featuring a stellar lineup of area dance schools and professional dance artists, the festival takes place at Dancers will be offering showcase performances of Broadway Jazz, Irish Stepdancing, Middle Eastern Belly Dancing, Chinese, Mexican, Classical and Contemporary Indian, Flamenco, African, Latin, HipHop, Classical Tap and Ballroom styles.
Featured performers include:
- World champion Peter Smith School of Irish Step Dance
- Indianica Academy of Indian Dance
- Flamenco soloist Lisa Botalico of Alborada Spanish Dance Theater
- Middle Eastern dancer Aasiyiah
- Chinese Huaxia Performing Arts Troupe
- Salsa/mambo champions Javier and Sweety
- Mexican folk dancer Krystina Cardenas
- African dance artist Dawud Jackson
- Jessica Manjally, Genevieve Estanislau and Jessica McLaughlin of the European School of Dance
Tickets for the event, which is a fundraiser for the Woodbridge Committee for the Arts, are $10 for adults and $5 for children under 13. To purchase, call 732-662-9353, stop by the Dressing Room Dancewear Boutique at 1010 Amboy Avenue in Edison, or buy online.