Wanted: Volunteers to Help Domestic Violence Victims
- Organization: Woodbridge Township Domestic Violence Response Team
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Health, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Contact person: Woodbridge DVRT
- Phone: 732-634-4500 ext 2802
- Website: www.woodbridgedvrt.org
The Woodbridge Township Domestic Violence Response Team is looking for volunteers to assist victims of domestic violence. Volunteers will be required to complete 40 hrs of training. After you have completed training you will be asked to cover two 12-hour shifts a month, plus a monthly meeting.
Please visit our website at www.woodbridgedvrt.org and download the application or apply online.
For more information, please call 732-634-4500 ext 2802.